Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Re: OctavePackaging

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Re: OctavePackaging
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 10:12:05 +0200

Thomas Weber skrev:
I already have the feeling that building the packages will be more work than building Octave itself, which is a strong sign for me that we are heading in the wrong direction.
If that is the case, I would consider it a bug in the Octave Package Manager. Not having packages available in distros would be a problem IMHO.

Søren