Re: parse tree generation

From: Brian W.
Subject: Re: parse tree generation
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 15:15:03 -0700 (PDT)

I'd like to ask again, if my question was unclear, or if really nobody knows
how to obtain the parse tree of a script/function file?

If there is no obvious way to achieve this, can you roughly point out, which
sequence of functions of the octave source is called when the user calls a
-not yet compiled- function file? All I figured out is that the actual work
is done in the bison output parse.cc, but that function seems to interfere
with the octave workspace and input stream, so that it is probably not a
good idea to invoke it directly.

Thanks
Brian