Re: The way to use wgnplot in MSVC complied octave 2.9.12.

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: The way to use wgnplot in MSVC complied octave 2.9.12.
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 10:33:13 +0200

On 6/1/07, Paul Kienzle <address@hidden> wrote:
the mathworks claims to have the name 'handles' trademarked.  I suspect
a reasonable person would construe 'jhandles' has infringing.  But
IANAL so I don't know this to be the case.

       - Paul

Looking at
http://www.mathworks.com/company/pressroom/editorial_guidelines.html

I understand that "Handle Graphics" is trademarked. Anyway, it's probably
safer to use another name. I'm not really good at finding acronyms or
names, does anyone have an idea?

Thanks,
Michael.