Re: Octave/Win32 new binary package (2.9.12)

From: Arsenio Cesista
Subject: Re: Octave/Win32 new binary package (2.9.12)
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 02:17:40 -0700 (PDT)

--- Michael Goffioul <address@hidden>
wrote:

> This message is harmless and has now been removed.
> You can safely
> ignore it. Whether this message appears depends on
> your graphics card
> and the java version (with 1.5, it always appears).

I am using version 1.6 update 1.

> > octave.exe:2>
> >
> > I also tried running one of my old scripts for the
> > Lorenz equations and got the following messages
> below:
> >
> > Could not enable OpenGL pipeline for default
> config on
> > screen 0
> > Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0"
> > java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
> >        at

java.util.AbstractList$Itr.checkForComodification(Unknown
> > Source)
> [snip]
>
> This is a race condition I should have a look at.
> Does it also
> appear if you call "figure" first to simply create
> the figure window,
> before calling plotting commands?

No it does not. But when I run another script right
after another and both of them requires plotting I get
this message.

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0"
        at
java.util.AbstractList$Itr.checkForComodification(Unknown
Source)
        at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.next(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.octave.graphics.FigureObject.display(FigureObject.java:320)
        at
org.octave.graphics.GLRenderCanvas.display(GLRenderCanvas.java:51)
        at
com.sun.opengl.impl.GLDrawableHelper.display(GLDrawableHelper.java:78)
        at
javax.media.opengl.GLCanvas$DisplayAction.run(GLCanvas.java:281)
        at
com.sun.opengl.impl.GLDrawableHelper.invokeGL(GLDrawableHelper.java:194)
        at
javax.media.opengl.GLCanvas.maybeDoSingleThreadedWorkaround(GLCanvas.java:258)
        at
javax.media.opengl.GLCanvas.display(GLCanvas.java:130)
        at
javax.media.opengl.GLCanvas.paint(GLCanvas.java:142)
        at sun.awt.RepaintArea.paintComponent(Unknown
Source)
        at sun.awt.RepaintArea.paint(Unknown Source)
        at
sun.awt.windows.WComponentPeer.handleEvent(Unknown
Source)
        at
java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown
Source)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown
Source)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown
Source)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown
Source)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown
Source)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown
Source)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown
Source)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown
Source)
-

> > error: java exception occured
> > Exception in thread "main"
> > org.octave.graphics.PropertyException: property
> not
> > found - zlabel
> >        at

org.octave.graphics.PropertySet.set(PropertySet.java:67)

> Currently, Z labels are not supported. Avoid using
> "zlabel".
>
> Michael.

 for the edge of your seat?
http://tv.yahoo.com/