Re: [OctDev] File Handle leak? Was: Octave/Win32 new binary package (2.9

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: [OctDev] File Handle leak? Was: Octave/Win32 new binary package (2.9.12)
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 07:04:09 +0200

On 6/4/07, Doug Stewart <address@hidden> wrote:
Are you going to post a new version with this fix, or should I download
this on with the bug?

From a testing perspective, the new version is OK; but it's not OK for a
release as this bug will make octave rapidly eat up system resources.
To avoid making too much release candidates, what I'll probably do is let
people test this new version and fix potential problems along with this
file handle bug in the next release candidate (which is needed anyway).

Michael.