Re: Mingw32 compiled binaries

From: Benjamin Lindner
Subject: Re: Mingw32 compiled binaries
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 13:46:09 +0200

> On  6-Jun-2007, Benjamin Lindner wrote:
>
> | I just wanted to report (for the record?) that I have been successful
> | in compiling octave 2.9.12 using mingw's gcc/g77.
>
> That's excellent news.  Were there any changes needed that have not
> already been posted here and/or fixed in CVS?

I changed the configure scripts slightly, also added the C++ versions
of mkoctfile and octave-config from Michael from octave-forge.
Is it planned to have the C++ code along with the shell script code
included in the source code?
I patched one test in cellfun.cc that failed in the mingw build
and commented out one test on acsd.m and asecd.m because they hanged
(haven't checked why yet)

I can post the individual patches I made and then you can decide
whether to adopt them or not.

benjamin