Re: MINGW32 patch: windows-style paths in conf.texi (doc build)

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: MINGW32 patch: windows-style paths in conf.texi (doc build)
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 13:37:59 +0200

On 6/11/07, Benjamin Lindner <address@hidden> wrote:
Hmm, building the doc completed without error messages, except the one
that the file ../conf.texi is not found (this one you also mention in
the README file).
I used miktex 2.4 for build and I had to make sure that the miktex
binaries are first in the PATH, otherwise the build fails.
I did not apply other changes, so maybe I encounter the same problems,
but since the documentation builds (the pdfs look ok) I did not care too
much about it now.

How does this problem manifest in your case?

It refuses the build PDF's in "doc/interpreter/" directory. Even when entering
"../conf.texi" when asked, it does not work. I have to enter the full
path (which
is pretty boring).
But I have MSYS/GnuWin32 bin directories *before* MiKTeX bin dir. I should
try again with the opposite, as you do. Note however, that this problem popped
up *after* the release of 2.9.12 and I only experience it when building CVS.

Michael.