killing the graphics list

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: killing the graphics list
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 17:56:13 -0400

Does anyone object to killing the graphics list?  Having it around
just seems to confuse users who think that it should be used for
questions (it should not; it was never intended to be a help list) and
I think all discussion about development should happen on the
maintainers list.  If someday the maintainers list is so busy that we
need to split by topic, then we can create separate lists.  But I
don't think we have reached that point yet.

Unless someone can come up with a good reason to keep the graphics
list alive, I will disable it by sometime next week.