patch: add accessor methods to properties

From: Shai Ayal
Subject: patch: add accessor methods to properties
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 13:32:12 +0300

As one more step towards a c++ interface to object graphics I attach a
patch which adds a get_XXX accesor methos to each property XXX.
This is done using a macro ADD_PROPERTY for all properties except for
4 axes_properties which are a special case since they need to be
mutable. If more properties like these pop up, we could add a special
ADD_MUTABLE_PROPERTY macro

Shai

2007-06-15  Shai Ayal  <address@hidden>

        * graphics.h: add ADD_PROPERTY macro to define accessor methods for
each property and call it in the appropriate places.