improved get, set - to accept handle vectors

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: improved get, set - to accept handle vectors
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 13:16:38 -0400

On 15-Jun-2007, Kai Habel wrote:

| the following patch is supposed to allow handle-vectors as input
| arguments for set and get.
| Get returns in that case a cell array holding the property values. By
| the way, what is the prefered way to construct a cell array. I am not
| sure if the proposed patch uses the simplest way.

Can you please send your patch again as a text/plain attachment?  The
one you just sent arrived with lines wrapped.  Also, the indentation
seems a bit jumbled.  Are you using non-standard tab stops in your
editor?  If so, please turn that feature off when editing code for
Octave, or configure your editor to always insert the appropriate
number of spaces instead of TAB characters.

Thanks,