Re: distributing Octave in August

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: distributing Octave in August
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 23:05:16 -0400

On Jun 18, 2007, at 12:17 PM, John W. Eaton wrote:

Also, it would be helpful if someone would like to work to ensure that the versions of the Octave modes that are distributed with Emacs and Octave are not diverging. If they are essentially the same, then maybe it is time to stop distributing the files with Octave, since Emacs includes the Octave modes?

At one point I modified the emacs mode so that it would handle inline unit tests properly. It isn't in octave-forge anymore, and I don't think it was added to octave.el. If someone has an up to date copy, they might want to send a patch to address@hidden

        - Paul