Re: demo for ode(number)r fails because of mex file path error

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: demo for ode(number)r fails because of mex file path error
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 19:08:42 +0900 (JST)

Dear Michael

I do not find out why demo like ode2r fails.
>From the prompt I press Tab buttom twice, the following
was appered.
All odepkg_mexsolver files are found.

Why demo ode2r failes?

T.Matsuoka

octave:8> ode
ode23                            odepkg_mexsolver_dopri5
ode2r                            odepkg_mexsolver_odex
ode45                            odepkg_mexsolver_radau
ode54                            odepkg_mexsolver_radau5
ode5d                            odepkg_mexsolver_rodas
ode5r                            odepkg_mexsolver_seulex
ode78                            odepkg_structure_check
ode8d
odepkg_testsuite_calcmescd
odeget                           odepkg_testsuite_calcscd
odeox                            odepkg_testsuite_chemakzo
odephas2                         odepkg_testsuite_hires
odephas3
odepkg_testsuite_oregonator
odepkg
odepkg_testsuite_pollution
odepkg_equations_lorenz
odepkg_testsuite_robertson
odepkg_equations_pendulous
odepkg_testsuite_transistor
odepkg_equations_roessler        odeplot
odepkg_equations_secondorderlag  odeprint
odepkg_equations_vanderpol       oders
odepkg_event_handle              odeset
odepkg_mexsolver_dop853          odesx

--- Tatsuro MATSUOKA <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear Michael
>
> Demo for ode(number)r fails because of mex file path
> error
> for MSVC 2.9.12-3.
>
> odepkg_mexsolver_radau.mex was found in

C:\Programs\Octave2.9.12-3\share\octave\packages\odepkg-0.3.0\i686-pc-msdosmsvc-api-v24.