Re: MSVC patch: define '-g' conditionally

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: MSVC patch: define '-g' conditionally
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 23:04:05 +0200

On 7/24/07, John W. Eaton <address@hidden> wrote:
Should we maybe be checking CXXFLAGS too?

I usually set both together, so it's the same for me. OTOH, a more generic
solution would be to add '--enable-debug' flags to the configure script and
adapt the flags accordingly. This would impact all platforms (so I'd leave the
implementation to a better configure-skilled guy than me), while my little
patch is only targetted to MSVC. It's up to you to use the best solution. My
little patch is enough for me.

Michael.