A comment fo the News for Octave Version 3 on the Web

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: A comment fo the News for Octave Version 3 on the Web
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 04:18:37 +0900 (JST)

I have a brief comment on the news.

After 2.9.12, the plot system has changed enormously.

My biggest my confusion was the plot command resets the
settting label or axis command.

In a new plotting system label  or axis command should be
used atfer plot.

This change confused me. I have awared the changes in the
octave ML: Michael Goffioul kindly replied me my question
to the Octave ML.

In addtion use of 'drawnow' sometimes required when the
use succesive plots (real time plot).

In my opnion, this change of plotting system confuse the
user those who are not familiar with the MATLAB and the
plot system change on the points are recommeded to be
inculded in the news.

Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Email : tmacchant_at_yahoo_dot_co_dot_jp

http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar/