Re: print.m: size support for (e)ps terminals

From: Jonathan Stickel
Subject: Re: print.m: size support for (e)ps terminals
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 08:04:16 -0600

Sebastian

I tried this out in octave-2.9.12.  It doesn't seem to work for me:

octave:19> print -deps test2.eps -S3,2

gnuplot> set terminal postscript eps enhanced mono dashed size 3
         ^
         line 0: size requires two numbers:  xsize, ysize

octave:20> print -deps -S3,2 test2.eps
parse error:

  syntax error

>>> print -deps -S3,2 test2.eps

Also, the curly braces around 'units' in the texinfo help causes problems.

Jonathan