Re: Path treatment issue Octave on mingw : pkg.m

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Path treatment issue Octave on mingw : pkg.m
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 20:17:37 +0900 (JST)

Dear Michael and Benjamin

I have imported your 'MSYS path to EXEC_PATH at startup'
and newly defined and used fullfilepkg.m
in pkg.m. In fullfilepkg.m, filesep='/' not but '\'.
All 'fullfile's in pkg.m are replaced by fullfilepkg.
After that pkg works well but mkoctfile --mex is not still
working yet.

Thank you to Michael and Benjamin Lindner for your
helpful advices.

The metis is now unrequired for octave buliding.
I still am now struggling with building hdf5 on  mingw.
Pherhaps the bug of the configure script of
--without-Stream-VFD does not work. So in H5FDstream.c
I wrote
#undef H5_HAVE_STREAM

I have builded libhdf5.a but perhaps it seem to be not
enough.

Sincerely,

T. Matsuoka

http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar/