Re: Path treatment issue Octave on mingw : pkg.m

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Path treatment issue Octave on mingw : pkg.m
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 21:24:32 +0900 (JST)

Dear Benjamin

I have patched H5FD.c and H5FDstream.c and successfully
buid 'hdf5' library.
I carried out 'make' at the 'src' and the 'hl'
directories.

I wrote
#undef H5_HAVE_STREAM

just before

#ifdef H5_HAVE_STREAM

in H5FD.c and H5FDstream.c.

The library was sucessfully build and it could be linked
with the Octave successfully.

Sincerely,
T. Matsuoka