Re: configure failing for latest CVS on Fedora

From: Daniel J Sebald
Subject: Re: configure failing for latest CVS on Fedora
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 03:44:45 -0500

Daniel J Sebald wrote:

I'm working on a system where Fedora 7 is loaded. I'm trying to compile the CVS version of Octave, but it fails as follows:

Hold on, I recall running autoheader and autoconf individually. I bet autogen.sh recurses into subdirectories. I'll try ./autogen.sh at work.

Yup.

I think the first line of the install directions should be

DAN! TYPE autogen.sh!!