Re: Reading/writing sound files

From: Erik de Castro Lopo
Subject: Re: Reading/writing sound files
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 19:45:59 +1000

Soren Hauberg wrote:

> Sure. Have a look at http://octave.sourceforge.net/developers.html
> It's fairly easy to create packages, but if you're in doubt you can
> always have a look at one of the many packages available at
> octave.sf.net. Since you'll be doing something that both involves
> m-files and C++, I recommend that you look at the 'image' package.

Thanks Soren,

I now have a working sfread function (although it needs some polish)
and I am also well on my way to having an sfwrite function.

Cheers,
Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo
"We respect the right of everyone to believe whatever they like. ....
But there are two important limits to religious tolerance. First, I have no
right to legal protection against your scepticism, criticism or ridicule.
Religion is too powerful a force, and is too often a cause of injustice or
evil, for it to be immune from discussion and debate.
-- David Pannick QC

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/career_and_jobs/legal/article729808.ece