Octave 2.9.13 Cygwin testing binaries is Updated.

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Octave 2.9.13 Cygwin testing binaries is Updated.
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 19:05:20 +0900 (JST)

Dear sirs,

I have re-build Octave-2.9.13 by gcc-3.4.4-3 configured
with '--disable-sjlj-exceptions'.

Previous binary always causes sementation fault but this
binary usually exit ordinally but sometimes sementation
fault still occurs.  However it easily stopped by CTRL-C
and the there will not causes harmful remaining ghost.

The oregonator test becomes a little slower but speed for
pkg command highly imporved.

This time I tried packaging the octave-forge.

The all binaries will be installed in /opt/octave-2.9.13.
The independence was improved.

The URL

http://www.geocities.jp/tmacchant/

It would be grateful for me if the cygwin octave user use
this binary and give your comment to ne.

Sincerely yours

Dr. Tatsuro MATSUOKA at Nagoya University
Associate Professor
Department of Molecular Design and Engineering,Gradudate
School of Engineering.
(Undergraduate : Department of Chemical Engineering.)

Octave related Email :
    tmacchant_at_yahoo_dot_co dot_jp

http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar/