Re: hosting mingw binaries for octave

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: hosting mingw binaries for octave
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 04:26:07 +0900 (JST)

Hello John

I love octave 2.1.50 even now because it is small and
works fast as a fsolve and lsode solver for windows.
I used it in older computers in my labatory.
(There are many computers in the lab. But it is not always
new.)

However, I am not against that octave 2.1.50 will not be
supported in sourceforge.  In this case, can I distribute
it on my web?

The compactness and stability of 2.1.50 are still useful
for the 'obsolate' computers for the limited use.

T. Matsuoka

http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar/