Re: hdf5 problem on cygwin octave is solved by illgal? way

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: hdf5 problem on cygwin octave is solved by illgal? way
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 06:19:02 +0900 (JST)

Hello Michael and Benjamin

I have tested on mingw octave. The result is the same as
cygwin.  Pherhaps this is not cygwin ability but is the
gcc.

>Benjamin
Did you aware -hdf5 should be deleted when hdf5 statically
build or did you build hdf5 dynamically?

Tatsuro Matsuoka

--- Michael Goffioul <address@hidden>

http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar/