Re: polyint vs polyinteg

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: polyint vs polyinteg
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 17:23:33 -0400

On 31-Aug-2007, Sylvain Pelissier wrote:

| I have already done a polyint function in Octave forge. You could use it
| if it could help and tell me when I could delete it in Octave forge.

It looks like your polyint function is just a wrapper around
polyinteg.  We need it to be the other way around:  polyint should be
the real function and polyinteg (which will be deprecated and removed
in the future) should call polyint to do the real work (assuming that
it is possible to do that while retaining the existing interface for
polyinteg, for backward compatibility).