Re: Suggestion from Cygwin ML to solve slowness due to sjlj EH

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Suggestion from Cygwin ML to solve slowness due to sjlj EH
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 10:26:16 +0900 (JST)

--- Tatsuro MATSUOKA <address@hidden> wrote:
> In the above
> > The octave maintainer has already expressed a reluctance to disable
> >exceptions, and the current gcc for cygwin, 3.4.4, doesn't have a way to
> >use anything other than sjlj, so you will just have to wait.

To tell the truth I misled the mean of 'reluctance'.
Excuse me!! to every one for my poor Engilish.
I will wait and continue to maintain my web for Octave cywin binary prepared by
gcc-dw2 built by me.

I really appreciate all persons who replied the comments to the thread
thrown by me with great patience !!!!

Tatsuro MATSUOKA

http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar/