Re: bug in function glpk (glpkmex)

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: bug in function glpk (glpkmex)
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 12:43:47 +0900 (JST)

I am silly again.  I will wait another snapshot.
At that time I have to rebuid new snapshot for the octave cygwin testing
distrubution on my web.

Tatsuro

--- jwe wrote:
Are there any essential patches to be included or important bugs that
should be fixed before I make another snapshot?  Please let me know
soon as I would like to make another snapshot tomorrow or by Monday at
the latest.

http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar/