Re: Change for OctaveForWindows in Octave Wiki

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Change for OctaveForWindows in Octave Wiki
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 21:56:09 +0900 (JST)

Thanks! Rupert
--- Rupert wrote:
This looks good and (as a native English speaker) I was going to just
tidy up some of the grammar, but it seems that I need a password first?

Is this a permanent feature of the octave wiki? In which case, may I
have a password?
=================
>Is this a permanent feature of the octave wiki?
Yes!

>In which case, may I have a password?
You can have it.
I recieved the password from Etienneafter I sent a mail to address@hidden

Please use the password "*********"(suppressed) , which stands for "Time to
learn a new password for
Octave
Wiki." If there is another password you would like to have, please send it to
me and
I'll set up the config file for you.