gnuplot-4.2.2-1 for cygwin

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: gnuplot-4.2.2-1 for cygwin
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 07:09:04 +0900 (JST)

Dear cygwin Octave 2.9.xx user

The gnuplot for cywin is updated to 4.2.2.
In this version, the pipe line treeatment is revised.
Current version of the Octave do not use temporary file and plotting data is
sent via the pipe line.
So that I recommend update gnuplot to 4.2.2.

For other platform user, (except for native MS-windows) the gnuplot 4.2 is
recommended to updated to
the 4.2.2.

# For my distribution of octave for cygwin, the gnuplot 4.3 (cvs) is included.
This version up is not
essential.

Tatsuro

http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar/