Re: new snapshot soon

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: new snapshot soon
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 12:26:36 -0400

On 15-Sep-2007, Tatsuro MATSUOKA wrote:

| --- "John W. Eaton" <address@hidden> wrote:
| > Are there any essential patches to be included or important bugs that
| > should be fixed before I make another snapshot?  Please let me know
| > soon as I would like to make another snapshot tomorrow or by Monday at
| > the latest.
|
| In the 'config.h' after 'the ./configure ....',
|
| 983: #if !defined(HAVE_SIGSET_T)
| 984: //typedef int sigset_t;
| 985: #endif
|
| I always have to commented out 'typedef int sigset_t;' before 'make'.
| Otherwise the dupulicate defenition error is occured.
| If it can be automatically set by the configure script it will be grateful.
| I aplogize that my poor abilitity allowed me to make patch for the configure
script.

If sigset_t is available on your system, why is it not found?
Octave's configure.in file has the following line

  AC_CHECK_TYPES([sigset_t, sig_atomic_t], , , [#include <signal.h>])

Can you please look at config.log and see why this fails?  Also, where
is sigset_t declared if including signal.h does not do it?