Re: 2.9.15 --> 3.0

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: 2.9.15 --> 3.0
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2007 13:49:06 +0200

John Swensen skrev:
John W. Eaton wrote:
OK, I have the following items for 2.9.15, then bug fixes only until
3.0 (really, I mean it this time :-):

  * GPLv3
  * diag should preserve class/type
  * filename completion (if possible)
  * verify that the new residue works (could use some tests)
  * improve residue doc string
  * interp2 bug
  * num2str bug
  * any other pending bug reports?

Is there anything else?

jwe

Have these been assigned to anyone. Some of these are out of my league, but a few of them look manageable for the less experienced among us.
I think David is working on the filename completion issue, but everything else seems to be waiting for someone to pick them up. So if you feel up to the task please try to help out. Just tell us what you want to look at before you begin so that people arent' working on the same issues.

Søren