Question concerning breakpoints (in C++)

From: John Swensen
Subject: Question concerning breakpoints (in C++)
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 23:12:55 -0400

There is a function in the tree_statement_list class called list_breakpoints. It is used in debug.cc in the dbstatus() function, but I have a few questions about it. In the statement tree, it appears as if there is a list of breakpoints for each file. Then, my question is whether the octave_value_list returned by tree_statement_list::list_breakpoints() is just a list of breakpoints in a single file? If so, it there a more overreaching function that gives a (filename,linenumber) list of breakpoint in octave, or must one walk the statement tree every time to ascertain all the breakpoints?

John Swensen