Re: List of contributors in the manual

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: List of contributors in the manual
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 17:54:40 +0200

John W. Eaton skrev:
On 14-Oct-2007, Søren Hauberg wrote:

| Is 'contributors.in' autogenerated? If not then the attached patch makes | things look better with smallbook. I basically shortened peoples names, | which isn't a very good solution. Would it be better to only use two | columns when using smallbook, and three columns otherwise?

The contributors.in file is not autogenerated, but I think it might be
better to change the formatting for the smallbook version instead of
altering the names.  Unfortunately, I see no quick way to change the
formatting based on the size (@ifsmallbook or similar).
Currently it seems that the smallbook targets are generated by calling
  texi2dvi -t @smallbook
Couldn't we replace this with
  texi2dvi -t @set make_smallbook
And then add