Re: wxt (was: Re: improved __contourc__.cc + filled contours)

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: wxt (was: Re: improved __contourc__.cc + filled contours)
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 12:44:36 -0400

On 15-Oct-2007, Ben Abbott wrote:

| How about
|
| set (0, 'terminal', 'wxt') ?

At this point, I'd prefer to avoid adding properties that are not
compatible with Matlab.  A terminal property with gnuplot-specific
names is also asking for trouble when/if we switch to some other
plotting backend.  Yes, we already have this problem with the print
function handling lots of output formats that may be difficult to
obtain with other graphics backends, but I'd at least like to limit
the damage.