RE: wxt (was: Re: improved __contourc__.cc + filled contours)

From: Schirmacher, Rolf
Subject: RE: wxt (was: Re: improved __contourc__.cc + filled contours)
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 18:43:58 +0200

sounds nice to me, would really like to have it, could also work on a 'per
figure' level...

How to implement: change display of a figure when the property is changes,
i.e. redraw with another terminal?

Will it be too gnuplot-specific? It is a real mess with trying to mimic the
matlab interface, being generic (i.e. gnuplot-independent) and using the
features of an elaborated back-end :-(

Rolf