RE: wxt (was: Re: improved __contourc__.cc + filled contours)

From: Schirmacher, Rolf
Subject: RE: wxt (was: Re: improved __contourc__.cc + filled contours)
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 20:24:35 +0200

Some additional finding:

starting pgnuplot "from the command line" does not give the window
decoration / icons as wgnuplot although both say to be in the wxt terminal
mode. Also, the font used by pgnuplot is courier while it is a sans serif
font at wgnuplot. However, zooming in with the mouse button 2 works for
command line pgnuplot.

Issuing a plot command from octave results in a graphics window looking
similar to the one of pgnuplot from the command line. However, mouse button
2 for zooming is definitely NOT supported.

By mouse button 2, I mean the right button of a 2-button mouse at windows.
Sorry, no 3-button mouse / X available here...

Rolf