special text flag

From: c.
Subject: special text flag
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 14:42:57 +0100

Hi,

I very often save plots to .fig format and edit them in xfig before including them into LaTeX documents. To do this I need to have the "special" flag set for all text in the figure. To be able to do this automatically I applied the attached patch to my local copy of print.m I am sending this to the list as others might also find it useful, if this is not the case, please just ignore this message.

 Carlo