Re: special text flag

From: Quentin Spencer
Subject: Re: special text flag
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 09:16:52 -0500

c. wrote:
Hi,

I very often save plots to .fig format and edit them in xfig before including them into LaTeX documents. To do this I need to have the "special" flag set for all text in the figure. To be able to do this automatically I applied the attached patch to my local copy of print.m I am sending this to the list as others might also find it useful, if this is not the case, please just ignore this message.

This can also be done after the fact using the fig2ps script using the --forcespecial option (see fig2ps.sourceforge.net).

Quentin