Re: things for 3.0

From: Shai Ayal
Subject: Re: things for 3.0
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 20:39:31 +0200

On 10/19/07, John W. Eaton <address@hidden> wrote:

> I haven't been following the contour discussion closely, so someone
> should speak up if any of those changes should go in 3.0.

I think contourf + __contourc__.cc patch posted in by Kai should go
into 3.0. contourf is a great visualisation tool and it;s good to have
it in octave. They works for the test cases, and the patch only
affects the contour plot which is currently in octave, so even if
there is a bug there somewhere it won't break anything fundamental ...

Shai