Re: f2c obsolete?

From: Thomas Treichl
Subject: Re: f2c obsolete?
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 18:41:52 +0200

John W. Eaton schrieb:
On 24-Oct-2007, Thomas Treichl wrote:

| the patch helps very much - the test succeeds now (and I expect that the | compilation of Octave then also does succeed again).

OK, I checked in the following change to eliminate the special
handling of f2c.  Can you try this patch (or update from CVS) and see
if it works correctly for you?

Thanks,

jwe

Yes it works for IA32. However I'm trying to cross-compile Octave for the PPC side but I currently have some troubles to feed through options with fort77. If I cannot solve that then I think I will reply again...

  Thomas