Re: Proposed patch for external debugger access

From: John Swensen
Subject: Re: Proposed patch for external debugger access
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 13:32:11 -0400

John W. Eaton wrote:
On 31-Oct-2007, John Swensen wrote:

| Is the test directory reserved for certain | types of tests, or should I write a test_debug.m file?

New tests should be added to the files where the to-be-tested
functions are defined.  Most of the tests that are in the test/*.m
files were converted from the original Deja GNU tests and should
probably be moved from the test directory to the sources.  Would
someone like to work on that?

jwe

Do I need to add the debug.cc filename to some section of the Makefile.in file, or does the Make system automatically parse all .cc files to check for a test section?

John