Re: 2.9.16

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: 2.9.16
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 15:15:08 -0400

On  1-Nov-2007, dbateman wrote:

| Some of the hbox issues affect all versions of the manual, so it makes sense
| to fix them.

I fixed a few.  Now I don't see any overfull hboxes.  There are still
some underfull boxes, but I don't know what to do to fix them.

I did not try to fix any underfull boxes in the control chapter.  That
part of the manual could use some significant editing so it did not
make sense to me to tweak the formatting to fix some minor typesetting
issues.