path separator treatment in mingw pkg.m

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: path separator treatment in mingw pkg.m
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 06:09:57 +0900 (JST)

Hi

This is just a report.
The reply is not necessary needed.

This weekend I have a litte time I have treat with pkg.m.
At 2.9.13, with tricky technique, I could build some packages.
This time it is failed.

The largest problem is that every path function returns path with path
separator '\'
but msys requires with path separator '/'.

So that at 2.9.13, I defined fullfilepkg.m which uses path separator of '/' and
replace of 'fullfile'.

In addition,

#       prefix = absolute_pathname (prefix);

and at prefix command I serve fullpath with path separator of '/'.

At 2.9.16 this is not worked
*********************
cp: missing destination file
Try `cp --help' for more information.
error: structure has no member `archprefix'
error: evaluating argument list element number 1
 :
 :

I do not have enough time to treat this preblem at the moment.

Tatsuro

http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar/