proposed patch for ismember.m

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: proposed patch for ismember.m
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 22:20:11 -0500

I started with Søren's recent work on ismember.m, and believe we now have a Matlab compatible implementation of ismember.m

The texinfo has been updated and several new tests have been added.

I've attached the patch (which I hope is constructed properly) and a ChangeLog.

In the event, the patch doesn't take, please give me explicit instructions for how it should be created. I created the patch using

        cvs diff -u > ismember.patch

from the root directory of my CVS copy of octave.

Ben