Re: Access to octave-forge SVN repository

From: Benjamin Lindner
Subject: Re: Access to octave-forge SVN repository
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 08:49:33 +0100

David Bateman wrote:
Benjamin Lindner wrote:
Hi list,

I was trying to upload my build scripts & patches for the mingw32 build
of octave on the octave-forge repository and found that obviously during
the cvs-to-svn transition my write-access got lost?
I had asked for access once on this list and David Bateman established
it - but this was for the cvs repository.

Can a project-admin re-enable access for my sourceforge username:
lindnerb ?

thanks
benjamin

Please see the thread

http://www.nabble.com/Removal-of-inactive-developers-tf4645864.html

My fault, i wasn't aware of this thread..

At the time this was sent you didn't reply and so your account was
removed.. I've just readded it.

D.

I'm sorry for the doublety. I first tried it via the sourceforge-messaging process, but didn't get my CC'ed copy so I doubted it worked, which it obviously did anyway...

thanks again,
sorry for the noise.

ben