Re: what else is needed before 3.0?

From: John Swensen
Subject: Re: what else is needed before 3.0?
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 14:38:39 -0500

John W. Eaton wrote:
I would like to make the 3.0 release soon.  What things should be
fixed before we do that?  Are there any other important features that
should be added?

jwe

I have a couple of bug-fixes for the debug code that was just added. There were a few issues caused by not checking input parameters correctly (e.g. trying to remove all breakpoints from a file which didn't have any, calling dbstop with no parameters, and one other I can't remember off the top of my head). I also almost have the patch ready to allow the input of structures to dbstop and dbclear with the same structure format as returned by dbstatus. I think these fixes should be in 3.0. If you want me to submit the patches for the bugs now and the patches for the structure input when it is complete, I can do that.

John Swensen