Re: what else is needed before 3.0?

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: what else is needed before 3.0?
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 14:47:34 -0500

On 13-Nov-2007, John Swensen wrote:

| should be in 3.0.  If you want me to submit the patches for the bugs now
| and the patches for the structure input when it is complete, I can do that.

Yes, please don't delay bug fixes.  It is always best to send a
reports for bugs separately anyway.  Combining them, either as fixes
for more than one bug or along with code for new features just makes
them harder to evaluate and less likely to be accepted.  So please
send a separate report for each bug.

Thanks,