Re: OctaveForWindows Wiki : May I delete information of octave workshop?

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: OctaveForWindows Wiki : May I delete information of octave workshop?
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 05:20:15 +0900 (JST)

Dear Michael, Benjamin and other relates persons

I have updated OctaveForWindows Wiki
http://wiki.octave.org/wiki.pl?OctaveForWindows

Please confirm it.

Especially for Benjamin, is this OK ?

At the moment, the description of the octave workshop has not been deleted.

How do you think about this issue?

Tatsuro