Re: OctaveForWindows Wiki : May I delete information of octave workshop

From: etienne
Subject: Re: OctaveForWindows Wiki : May I delete information of octave workshop?
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 18:48:30 -0800 (PST)

  Hello,

imho, it is ok to let the link to the unmaintained project, since the wiki
clearly states that it is currently unmaintained.

  Just my 2c,

  Etienne

On Wed, November 14, 2007 12:20, Tatsuro MATSUOKA wrote:
# Dear Michael, Benjamin and other relates persons
#
# I have updated OctaveForWindows Wiki
# http://wiki.octave.org/wiki.pl?OctaveForWindows
#
# Please confirm it.
#
# Especially for Benjamin, is this OK ?
#
#
# At the moment, the description of the octave workshop has not been deleted.
#
# How do you think about this issue?
#
# Tatsuro
#
# --- Tatsuro MATSUOKA <address@hidden> wrote:
#
#>
#>
#> I would like to revise  OctaveForWindows Wiki.
#>
#> I will add the information of the Benjamin's binaries and the update
infomation of Micahel's
#> binaries.
#>
#> The above will be done soon.
#>
#> I would like to propose to delete information of the Octave workshop because
the octave binaries
#> are
#> obsolate and they have fatal bugs in the plotting functions and it will not
be revised again at
#> the
#> moment.
#>