Re: pareto function

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: pareto function
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 18:55:10 -0500

On 30-Nov-2007, David Bateman wrote:

| Its a bug the "-" is supposed to be an "=", as its possible to have a
| negative values in the data, so we can pass the 95% confidence level
| twice. However, thinking about it that fixed isn't enough. The attached
| patch (which I committed) is needed..

After updating and doing

  demo pareto
  ## interaction with demo (typing RET once) ...
  x = -10:0.1:10; plot (x, sin(x))

the sin(x) plot appears on top of the pareto plot, but the bars of the
pareto plot are gone.  Do you see the same or is it just me?  My
current build does have some modifications to graphics.h.in and
graphics.cc, but nothing that I think would cause this problem.