Re: 2.9.18 --> 3.0

From: Thomas Treichl
Subject: Re: 2.9.18 --> 3.0
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 17:00:39 +0100

Hallo John,

not a critical problem, I just recognized that the output of the function 'error' produces different outputs if used in the command window -- from out an *.m file and an *.oct file. I must say that I didn't had a look at the origin of the problem and didn't search the mailing lists if it is known but I attach three very similar example files so that you should be able to reproduce the different outputs.

  Thomas

Oooops, I would have better had a look at the codes before I wrote that email. I found the FIXME in the error.cc file.

Sorry for the noise.

  Thomas