Re: 3.0 when?

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: 3.0 when?
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 05:08:11 +0900 (JST)

Hello Benjamin

Benjamin wrote
> I would vote for moving edit.m from the forge package to octave core
> functions.
> Argument is similar to the imread/imwrite topic. Why should I first
> install a package to be able to conveniently invoke an editor.
>
> It would also allow easier use of a packaged editor with the mingw binaries.

That's a good idea!!
I also vote for moving edit.m from the forge package to octave core functions.

BTH, when your the next binaries will be coming up? At 3.0 release?
Anyway when you will have uploaded them, please inform us via the Octave ML.
I will update information in my web and OtaveForWindows Wiki as soon as
possible.

Regards

Tatsuro

New Design Yahoo! JAPAN  2008/01/01